Welcome to the Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs National Research Network
Create a national, family-engaged CYSHCN research network
- Integrate families and align CYSHCN experts in research to develop and share valuable Network assets and vest authority in CYSHCN & families at all levels.
Advance Knowledge of Optimal Health Systems for CYSHCN
- Establish a national research agenda to catalyze investigation.
- Conduct rigorous multi-site health systems research on CYSHCN.
- Disseminate findings to inspire health system improvements.
- Sustain and scale research activities with external funding.
Train Emerging CYSHCN Investigators
- Enhance research training of emerging CYSHCN investigators.
- Build strong intra and cross-institutional mentorship relationships.
- Spark emerging investigator projects with Network funds.
NEWS Headlines July 2018
- Emerging Investigator Proposals are out to reviewers!
- CYSHCNet Members Publish important articles in JAMA Pediatrics and Pediatrics. Go to the NEWS page to read articles.